Third Link seeks to harness the brightest and best fund managers it can find, based on Chris Cuffe’s own extensive knowledge of the industry and feedback from the advisers assisting him with the Third Link Growth Fund. When selecting fund managers, their method of managing money, experience, correlation issues and past performance under different conditions are key drivers in deciding which fund managers to use.
You should also note the following:
- We are not obliged to use any particular investment managers and it is possible that we may change managers at any time.
- The process of identifying suitable managers will always be continuous, particularly as new managers are formed or we uncover previously unknown managers.
- Although we undertake continuous monitoring of the managers/funds that the Third Link Growth Fund invests in, in the absence of changes in key personnel, management methodology or our overall asset allocation, we are likely to remain invested with a particular manager/fund over the medium to long term.
- The amount of money invested with each individual manager is not the same and will depend on many factors including the overall size of the Third Link Growth Fund, style of manager, similarity with other managers, liquidity issues, etc.
- In addition to the managers/funds listed below, we may also from time to time be invested in listed invested companies.
- Listed below are the fund managers and their particular unlisted managed investment funds that Third Link Growth Fund is invested in. The description about each fund manager has been obtained from the relevant fund managers and/or is publicly available from that fund manager’s website