To make an investment, please:
- Read the Product Disclosure Statement and the Additional Information to the Product Disclosure Statement. Please note that applications from persons or entities who are non-residents of Australia for tax purposes will not be accepted.
- Complete all sections of the Application Form and sign it.
- Attach your cheque (minimum $20,000) to the Application Form and ensure it is crossed ‘not negotiable’ and made payable to RBC IS AN Third Link Apps A/c <Investor Name> .
- For applications using direct credit payment should be remitted to the following account:
- Bank ANZ Banking Group
- BSB 012 003
- Account No 837 065 017
- Account Name RBC IS AN Third Link Apps A/c <Investor Name>,
- Reference Investor Name
Mail your completed Application Form and cheque or copy of your direct credit transaction to:
- Third Link Growth Fund
- RBC Investor Services Trust – Registry Operations
- GPO Box 4471
- SYDNEY NSW 2001
- Applications must be received before 3.00pm AEST on the last business day of the month. Applications received before 3.00pm AEST on the last business day of the month will be processed using the unit price calculated at the end of that month. If an application is received after that, the request will be processed using the unit price calculated at the end of the following month.
- Faxed or emailed forms are unable to be accepted.
- Applications for units processed as at 30 June in any year will receive the 30 June income distribution from the Fund.